Online Asbestos Awareness Training
Approved Asbestos Awareness
Suitable for Directors, Managers, Supervisors and all Trades
The Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 now include the duty that employers shall provide appropriate training for all workers who are likely to be exposed to asbestos. Our online asbestos awareness course can ensure that this requirement is met.
Asbestos Training Limited is the UK’s leading provider of Online Asbestos Awareness Training.
Online training is an affordable and flexible approach to Asbestos Awareness Training. Current Regulations require anyone who may come into contact with asbestos to be trained and hold a current Asbestos Awareness Certificate.
Our online course has been developed for everyone, from the self employed, small business to large multi-national organisation. FULLY AUTOMATED (from booking to certification) and accessible at any time from any computer enabled device i.e PC, Laptop etc.. 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
The "E" Learning package allows you to study and achieve asbestos awareness training at your own pace in your own home, at your office, on site or even on the move to obtain that all important UKATA Asbestos Awareness Certificate. Online training is suitable for any size company or the individual and is the MOST cost effective way for individuals to learn*
The Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 now includes the duty that employers shall provide appropriate training for all workers who are likely to be exposed to asbestos and if you are self employed you must also comply with this requirement. The course has been specifically designed for the construction industry and maintenance contractors including all allied trades such as: plumbers, carpenters, electricians, roofers, scaffolders and other ancillary workers who could come into contact with asbestos.
How it works?
The "E" Learning Asbestos Awareness package is all delivered online so you can learn at a PC or any mobile device, complete the course and assessment and receive your certificate any time, anywhere.
This is a UKATA approved course and you will receive a genuine UKATA Certificate - No extra charge.
- Go to "Book Now", pay for the required amount of packages that you need. Once payment is received and cleared, your secure login and password will be automatically emailed to you by our system, giving you instant access to the online training portal 24hrs 7 Days a week.
- Carry out the course as instructed, at your own pace, you may return to the online portal at anytime and check your progress as you learn. Complete the application form and then complete the assessment - all online.
- Once successful your UKATA Asbestos Awareness E-Learning Certificate will be emailed directly to you. We offer every delegate learning support via email and telephone to ensure that your learning experience will be successful.
How to pay?
- 3 payment methods available
- Online – Click on the book now button and follow the instructions
- Telephone – Please call us on 0800 612 4115 to pay over the phone
- BACS – Please call us for BAC’s payment details
This training course is designed to provide delegates with an understanding of asbestos ONLY, it will not provide information on how to carry out ANY work with asbestos. This is a UKATA approved Asbestos Awareness E-Learning course and is aimed at workers who are likely to be exposed to asbestos but not intentionally work with asbestos.
Asbestos Awareness E-Learning Training (UKATA Approved)
Package deals available. POA