UKATA Cat B Non Licensed Refresher
Working with ACMs (Non-Licensed Work Refresher)
Max 12 persons duration ½ day - The Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012
The Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 include the requirement for training employees who work or disturb asbestos, referred to as non-licensable asbestos work or minor works. Persons requiring this type of training would include those whose work will knowingly disturb ACMs, such as plumbers, carpenters, electricians, maintenance and demolition workers;
Topics covered include: (Previous UKATA Non-Licensable Training in the last 12 months required)
- Asbestos Awareness (Previously obtained within the past 6 months)
- Emergency procedures (EM1)
- Use of a Class H Vacuum (EM4)
- Control measures used on site for dust suppression (EM5)
- Use and selection of the correct PPE and RPE (EM6)
- Cleaning down the work area (EM7)
- Decontamination (EM8)
- Correct waste handling on site (EM9)
- Practical Training, Use of PPE, Control Measures, Decontamination etc.
Course timings are as follows:
The course duration is ½ day, with the following course duration times:
09.00am - 12.00pm / 1.00pm - 4.00pm This course is offered as an in-house option.
Please note you MUST have undertaken UKATA approved Non-Licensable Works with ACMs training in the previous 12 months.
If you have not attended UKATA Non-Licensable training in the past 12 months, please contact us for more information on how to obtain this. We can offer this face to face at our approved training centre (duration 1 day) UKATA approved Non-Licensable Works with ACMs course.