Asbestos Surveying and Sampling
P402 – Asbestos Surveying and Sampling
This course is aimed at the Asbestos Surveyor carrying out surveying and sampling on domestic or commercial premises and also clients who wish to carry out their own inspections of their own premises and take samples for analysis.
The course will provide a practical guide to the current Legislation, HSE guidance (HSG264) and ACOP’s to enable the individual to identify ACM’s and assess the likelihood of exposure and fibre release.
Each delegate will be assessed by the use of a written assessment and examination at the end of the course
This course would be run over 3 days which includes ½ day for assessments and examination.
- Asbestos Types and Properties;
- Overview of the health effects and the current problem;
- Types, risks and locations of ACM’s in buildings;
- Legislative requirements on building owners and employers;
- The domestic premises;
- The types of asbestos surveys and the choice;
- Sampling procedures and protocols;
- Material assessments (HSG 264);
- Priority assessments (HSG 227);
- Management control options and recommendations;
- The survey report;
Non-Licensable Works with ACMs
Tuesday 24th April 2018
Duty to Manage - Appointed Person (UKATA Approved)
Wednesday 25th April 2018
Asbestos Awareness (AM Training)
Monday 30th April 2018
Copy of Certificate Request
Why Choose Us...?
We are the experts in providing asbestos training... there are many providers offering in house or online asbestos awareness training calling themselves specialists or certificate providing companies...they are merely I.T. specialists..not asbestos experts...our aim is to ensure you learn!!!..we will assist you to pass. We will help you through to achievement.
Train with the Best!!!!! Call Today!!!