Win an iPad When Training
Posted on Thursday 31st December 2015 by Graham
Following the success of our Prize Draw in November and December, we have another opportunity to win a FREE iPad when you train and gain a UKATA certificate between now and 31st January 2016.
You will be entered in to a prize draw and the winner announced and notified after 1st February.
iPad`s have many uses and benefits, one of them being that our E-Learning is accessible and suitable for use on tablet devices over 8" - including Apple and Android.
Qualifying Asbestos Training Courses
The courses that allow you to qualify for the prize draw include:
- All E-Learning
- Non-Licensable Works with ACM's
- Asbestos Awareness
- Non-Licensable Refresher
- Duty to Manage - Appointed Person
- Asbestos Surveyor Refresher
Successful completion of any of the above courses entitles you to UKATA Certification.
Asbestos Awareness training course
The Asbestos Awareness training course is aimed at the construction and maintenance trades such as Plumbers, Carpenters, Electricians, Scaffolders and other various trades or 'DIYer', to provide you with an understating of the locations and types of asbestos, as well as providing an understanding of the risks associated with asbestos found within the workplace.
Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw is open to all delegates undertaking ANY training course with Asbestos Training Limited (The Company) from 30th December 2015 to 31st January 2016 inclusive.
- In the case of using the on-line training system, e learning courses, must be completed by midnight 31st January 2016 to be eligible for the prize draw.
- Employees and their immediate family and anyone else connected with the prize draw are excluded from the prize draw.
- Entrants into the prize draw shall be deemed to have accepted these T&Cs
- Only one entry per delegate is permitted.
- The draw will take place on or after Monday 1st February and the winner will be notified by email.
- The winner will be randomly selected from all the certificates generated by The Company throughout January 2016 using the UKATA Certificate Generator.
- The prize will be an Apple iPad Air2 16GB WiFi
- The prize will be delivered to the address the delegate provided at the time of training or has submitted into the online system at the time of training unless otherwise agreed by The Company. If it is logistically possible a senior manager will deliver the prize in person.
- The Company retains the right to substitute the prize should the specified product no longer be available to a similar value. No cash alternative will be offered.
- The winner will be required to submit a photo of themselves with the prize and their UKATA certificate, the winner agrees to this being used as promotional material that The Company feels appropriate.
- The winner understands that their full name and county of residence will be made available should The Company receive any enquiries regarding the winner or validity of the prize draw.
- The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of The Company in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Company shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The company accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.
- The Company accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The prize draw is run by Asbestos Training Limited Registered in England and Wales Registration number 7430250
Leave a comment
Like this story? Please share: