Project Managers Asbestos Course
The Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012
The Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012, since November 2006, include the duty that employers shall provide appropriate training for all workers who are likely to be exposed to asbestos and to those who supervise or oversee works that might expose employees to asbestos.
For prices please contact us or call 0800 612 4115.
This course is aimed at the principal contractor and site manager, to provide them with an understating of their requirements in managing asbestos removal contractors, analysts and surveyors.
Topics covered include:
- The history of asbestos;
- Asbestos type’s properties and risks;
- The health effects of exposure;
- The type’s uses and risks of ACM’s in buildings;
- Emergency procedures to deal with accidental exposure;
- Legislation, CAR, ACOPS, HSG;
- Overview of the Duty to Manage asbestos in buildings
- The asbestos survey, surveyor and types
- Asbestos Removal, enclosure, decontamination etc;
- Questions and Answers
Course timings are as follows:
9:00 am - 4.00 pm (1 Day)
We also have scheduled courses running from our dedicated training centre.
The course can be held at your own premises; the maximum number of delegates we recommend are 10 per session.